There are several business cases where your business is online, but your suppliers/sales personnel/providers are offline; so you cannot connect via internet. Some of the examples:
1. Online Food Ordering Business, where there are several restaurants,
2. Sales Personnel at field, where he cannot access internet
3. Online Florist (Flower Ordering) in a big geographical span where several florists need to be working.
In this business model, you need to gather order from internet, process payment and need a way to communicate with offline supplier/provider. You need to pass the order to supplier and also need to confirm that order.
OnVerify.com has got a complete solution package to this problem:
1. Most of the business has got dedicated fax machines. You can send fax to any worldwide destination only using html formatted documents.
2. Reverse Phone Verification / Phone Confirmation will help you to get confirmation from the supplier/provider. This is a call to supplier and ask a pin to confirm.
3. Sms/Phone Notification will help you to notify your supplier about a new order, and to notify your customer
4. Call In Phone Verification is a dedicated intelligent call center that you can set specific actions when your supplier calls your call center number. Like playing the last order, accepting or rejecting the last order, etc…
Visit http://www.onverify.com/a/services for more information or just drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org